Sunday, April 22, 2007

JIB Awards


Someone must've been nice enough to nominate me for the Jewish Israel Blog Awards (JIBAwards). I'm being nominated for "Best Jewish Torah Blog", and the voting for the first round seems to have commenced. I'm up against some pretty stiff competition in the first round with Hirhurim and Nefesh haChaim in my bracket, but you gotta take the punches as their thrown.

Anyway, if you enjoy the Divrei Torah on this blog then please VOTE FOR ME! I don't have super-high expectations, but I'd like to have a nice showing. Thanks to whomever nominated me, and thanks for reading, and hopefully using, the Divrei Torah.

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jewboy said...

A shameless plug for yourself.

8:24 AM, April 23, 2007

 
Blogger AlanLaz said...

Shameless? I suppose. Truth be told, I didn't even realize I was nominated until 7pm last night, when someone e-mailed me to tell me that I had been. So, if the person who has the blog doesn't know he's nominated, I'm guessing there are many readers who don't know that as well. And if it is shameless, I'm just as shameless as Hirhurim; he did the same thing.

I sense jealously in your words, Jewboy.

8:31 AM, April 23, 2007

 
Blogger Jewboy said...

Ah, play the jealousy card. An old reliable defense. I'm just joshing you, I actually did vote for your blog.

9:00 AM, April 23, 2007

 
Blogger AlanLaz said...

I was joshing you as well. And who's this josh guy?

9:11 AM, April 23, 2007

 
Blogger Jewboy said...

He has a blog.

9:25 AM, April 23, 2007

 
Blogger Avromi said...

Hatzlacha to you.

Avromi

4:58 PM, April 23, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home