Friday, January 26, 2007

Van Gogh Vodka's Getting Hashgacha



Admittedly, I'm not that big of a vodka drinker, but I have tried a few of the Van Gogh Vodkas, and they are excellent. I've been drinking them for a while, after doing research and finding out that all of their flavorings are 100% natural. The Espresso flavored vodka really tastes like ice coffee.

Anyway, I purchased their Dutch Chocolate flavor recently, and it later dawned on me that I should check to see if any milk chocolate is used as flavoring, which would potentially make the drink milchig. I left a message on the president's voicemail, and he called and left a message on my voicemail telling me that not only are there no dairy products used as flavoring, but they are also in the process of getting hashgacha on all of their products from the Amsterdam Rabinnate. So, if you don't trust my research that all of the flavorings are 100% natural, then you'll be interested to know that they should be under hashgacha soon enough. It shouldn't be too long, as they said that the paperwork is almost complete...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jeff Lopez said...

Van Gogh Vodkas is a well made vodka. Van Gogh Vodka routinely receives rave reviews from industry experts, including the coveted five-star rating from Spirit Journal.Van Gogh Vodka possesses a bold, smooth quality, and the flavors are exceptional.The flavor lineup is also impressive, and each flavor is bound to be an experience for your taste buds.Fruit flavors and Double Espresso flavor are exceptionally refreshing and deligtful.I like to enjoy my drinks with Cohiba cigars, which I buy online.

1:19 AM, September 18, 2009

 

Post a Comment

<< Home