Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Divrei Torah Needed

I hope to have a daily D'var Torah running during the 8 days of Chanukah. If any of you have any interest in submitting one to be posted, I'd be open to that, assuming I like it. I have a couple in the works already, and probably could come up with 8, but if you've got a vort that you like, shoot me an e-mail at AlanLaz AT gmail DOT com. As you can tell from my weekly Divrei Torah, I like mussary stuff.

Also, if you have a vort on the weekly parsha that you want to type up and send it along, I'm open to that as well; again, assuming I like it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

theres a beautiful vort on chanukah in a sefer called Emek Habracha. Look up the vort on why we say hallel on Chanukah.
Sorry I don't have it in front of me.

11:25 PM, December 05, 2006

 
Blogger AlanLaz said...

Can't get my hands on that sefer...so tell it over to me or else!

11:53 AM, December 06, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home