Friday, November 17, 2006

Kosher Scotch Radio

Apparently Yishai Fleisher read my posts on Kashrus and Scotch, and thought enough of them to have me as a guest on his radio show on Arutz 7. I was on yesterday to explain some of the different problems in the matter, and all in all, it was fun. It was my first time being interviewed on the radio, so I was pretty nervous, but I think I got the main points across.

If you're interested in listening, click here. It's the whole show, but my segment was from about 5:00-23:00. This link will work for about the next week, by which time I hope to have a more permanent link.

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN

2 Comments:

Blogger fashionista said...

Wow, that's great. You are famous!

12:00 PM, November 17, 2006

 
Anonymous Kevin Erskine said...

Good Work Alan.
Kevin Erskine
The Scotch Blog

10:58 AM, November 18, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home