Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Hangover Resources

I'm blogging this mainly for myself, so the next time I experience symptoms of a hangover I won't have to spend time finding these resources online. Check out the following links to help cure/prevent a hangover. If you've ever experienced a REAL hangover (no, having a headache the next morning isn't a hangover; waking up the next morning swearing to never drink alcohol IS probably a real hangover), you'll appreciate this, and if you haven't then I highly recommending doing anything in your power to avoid ones.

The best links I found were here, here, and here.

5 Comments:

Anonymous aishel said...

AlanLaz swearing to never drink alcohol again? What did PegLaz slip into your drinks? ;)

All joking aside, I have B"H never had to deal with a hangover.

9:40 AM, November 14, 2006

 
Anonymous BOTS member said...

What did you drink?

10:58 AM, November 15, 2006

 
Blogger AlanLaz said...

Which time? There have been many many a' hangover.

11:07 AM, November 15, 2006

 
Anonymous BOTS member said...

The last time. I just figured you were writing about that topic since something happened recently.

I recently swore off drinking after simchas torah so I know what you mean.

1:04 PM, November 15, 2006

 
Anonymous getpregnant-aftermiscarriage.com said...

This guide is for all the people who suffer from terrible hangovers and can't seem to find a cure or any remedy to make their own personal hell more comfortable.

1:31 AM, January 17, 2013

 

Post a Comment

<< Home