Saturday, February 04, 2006

Online Purchases

Mimicking my sister's post about online shopping, I will go through my recent online purchases. With plenty of extra time at work, there is nothing better to do than buy things at a ridiculous price online. If you have never been to www.slickdeals.net , I highly recommend it. On the front page they have the best deals of the day, but if you click the link to "Forums" in the upper right hand corner, all of the deals are listed. Basically, whenever people find a great deal online, they post it on there so we can all waste our money on it. Here goes:


  • Half.com - Michael Jackson's Complete Guide to Single Malt Scotch - I'm trying to become a connoisseur of sorts, but considering I can't taste the "fruity flavors" most connoisseur can in scotch, I'm not sure I'll get very far.
  • E-bay - REMINGTON MS2-270 TITANIUM Microscreen Shaver NEW - shaver broke.
  • Office Depot - Memorex(reg) CD-R Media Spindle, 700MB/80 Minutes, Pack Of 50 - I am also a CD burning connoisseur
  • Amazon.com - Geoffrey Beene Wrinkle Free Fitted Fancy Dress Shirt- Spread Collar Style#: A30B1296 Color: 540 TIGERLILY Neck: 16.5 Sleeve: 32-33, $11.25 - Yes, that's how much I paid, and I wore it this Shabbos...saw the deal on slickdeals.net
  • Artscroll.com - Gemara - Bechoros II - clearly I'm learning this with someone much frummer than myself..I mean, who learns Bechoros? (not the same as Berachos)
  • Amazon.com - Sennheiser over the ear headphones - my nice Bose ones broke :(

All of those purchases within last 2 weeks...

2 Comments:

Blogger Opinions said...

The best deal site is fatwallet. check out th ehot deals section under forums. I am known as the "cheapest guy in town" in my family (move over Jack Luskin for old time Baltimorians). I recently bought sneakers (shox) from Footlocker online using a 30% off coupon I got there. I regularly go there before any online purchases and get coupons. I am embaraassed to say how often I check it out, but needless to say it is very often.

9:51 AM, February 07, 2006

 
Blogger AlanLaz said...

Opinions,

Slickdeals and Fatwallet are arch rivals. 98% of the time, everything on each of the sites is exactly the same.

11:47 AM, February 07, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home