Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Come One, Come None!

Welcome all. I'm sure this will become a thoroughly unread blog, and that's fine with me. (Due to advice from a pal, this part of the rant has been removed...get in touch with me if you were curious what it said) Well, to start out, everyday feels like everyday. I have run this idea by my wife, and she thinks it's a dumb concept. Hear me out. You often hear people say "it seems like just yesterday that....", or "it feels like it was just Friday!". Therefore, if today is Wednesday, and it seems like just yesterday was Wednesday, then, in reality, everyday feels like Wednesday. But tomorrow, the same thing will happen. I will say to myself "it musta just been Thursday yesterday". Therefore, if tomorrow is Thursday, but it seems like it had just been Thursday, everyday is ALSO Thursday. Do the rest in your head, and that will lead to my conclusion....everyday is everyday. Until next time...

3 Comments:

Blogger Jewboy said...

Good start, Laz. Keep 'em coming.

9:59 AM, January 04, 2006

 
Blogger Greg Gershman said...

There's an old saying I'm quite fond of:

Time flies like the wind; fruit flies like bananas.

Also: get a better title, because your current one sucks.

10:40 AM, January 04, 2006

 
Blogger estelle rechthand said...

......you are too young. I believe the saying goes...don't let the door hit your behind on the way out. In your case..that might be happening sooner than you expect.

4:30 PM, January 04, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home